We blogged about the MNet Million Rand Money Drop Game Show here
Here are the details:
Please note the following information to make your audition as smooth as possible:
• Gates open at the venues at 10:00 am in every city. We cannot predict how long queues will be, so try to come early! Once you are registered and have passed the front of the queue your audition should only take between 30 minutes and one hour.
• The Million Rand Money Drop team will hold auditions into the evening to ensure that everyone receives a chance to audition on the day.
• Please bring your green ID books to auditions.
• Summer weather is unpredicatable, so come prepaired for rain or shine while you and your partner wait in the queue!
• Make sure you’ve downloaded, printed and filled out your registration form from M-Net – link. Bring the filled out forms with you on the day so that we can register you and your partner as quickly as possible. If you cannot download and print your forms, don’t worry! We will have forms available for you and your partner to fill out at the venues too.
25 and 26 October
The Apollo Hotel, Randburg. Please use the back entrance of the venue, located in Barkston Road, Randburg.
1 and 2 November
The BAT Centre
8 and 9 November
The Cape Town Lodge
16 and 17 November
When you and your partner audition, you will be asked a few simple general knowledge questions and will be interviewed by members of the Million Rand Money Drop production team. After that you will either move onto the next round or not.
Good Luck to everyone who’ll be auditioning!